CHUKWUDEBELU IZUCHUKWU MINISTRY INTERNATIONAL (CIMI) Nigeria & South Africa
CIMI is incorporated with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with registration number – CAC/IT/NO 57759; also registered in South Africa with number – 2012/062081/08; with the motto ‘Raising a generation to generate results for Jesus.’
On the 23rd August 1992 at 12 Comfort Street, Kuje Amuwo, Lagos, while having my quiet time; the voice of God came mightily like sound of a rolling thunder and violent waters very audibly, filled with immeasurable, incomparable and incontestable absolute power: “Izuchukwu my son, how long shall you delay and postpone responding to my call, would you pretend not to know that I want you to go full time for me? Could you not see that the field is green and ripe enough for harvest? I am sending you with the sword of deliverance already in your hand.”
Aims and Objectives:
- To author, publish, record, edit and market Christian materials that promote the Kingdom of God.
- To undo the burdens of humanity across the globe through the instrumentality of prayer.
- To emancipate the captives from Satan’s enclave through the preaching of the undiluted gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To mentor, partner and network with ministers and ministries who upload the banner of Jesus Christ.
- To educate and train stars both in secular and sacred studies.
- To encourage in charitable works, acquire properties, schools, hospitals and other facilities necessary for carrying out the objectives of the ministry.
Arms of CIMI:
Chukwudebelu Izuchukwu Ministry International operates on six arms as listed below:
- Action Word Educational Services Limited
- Action Evangelistic Ministry International
- Action Ministers Network International
- Action Social Welfare Ministry International
- Action Media Ministry International
- Action Prayer Ministry International
Board of Trustees:
- Revd Chukwudebelu Izuchukwu Vincent
- Revd Chukwudebelu Adanma Hope
- Revd Ahamefula Ephraim
- Mr Emezue Allan Alozie
- Mr Oboyi Elias Ishang