CIMI is incorporated with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with registration number – CAC/IT/NO 57759; also registered in South Africa with number – 2012/062081/08; with the motto ‘Raising a generation to generate results for Jesus.’
Haven been in preaching ministry since 1998 with God confirming my ministration with tangible signs and wonders but precisely on the 23rd August 1992 at 12 Comfort Street, Kuje Amuwo, Lagos, while having my quiet time; the voice of God came mightily like a sound of a rolling thunder and violent waters very audibly, filled with immeasurable, incomparable and incontestable absolute power: “Izuchukwu my son, how long shall you delay and postpone responding to my call, would you pretend not to know that I want you to go full time for me? Could you not see that the field is green and ripe enough for harvest? I am sending you with the sword of deliverance already in your hand.”
Aims and Objectives:
- To author, publish, record, edit and market Christian materials that promote the Kingdom of God.
- To undo the burdens of humanity across the globe through the instrumentality of prayer.
- To emancipate the captives from Satan’s enclave through the preaching of the undiluted gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To mentor, partner and network with ministers who upload the banner of Jesus Christ.
- To educate and train stars both in secular and sacred studies.
- To encourage in charitable works, acquire properties, schools, hospitals and other facilities necessary for carrying out the objectives of the ministry.